Friday, October 22, 2010

Because I Love It



The best thing about having a blog, and I've waxed lyrical about this previously, is being able to share 100% authentic Sweet Nothings with no one, yet maybe everyone in the world. Not the sweet nothings deluded lovers whisper under the dying embers of an autumn dusk, the real foolish and silly things of life that still somehow manage to be sweet. *Made sense in my head*

One of these things are Norman Rockwell paintings. They are a little vintage without being dated as the themes remain fresh, but I think the real appeal to me is the throwback to a simpler time or just to baser emotions that unite all humans race, status, continent wide.

This one always makes me smile, maybe because in so many ways, as a veteran (twice honoured), board approved Mischief Maker, I can identify with The Nuttiest Girl In school. *giggles*.

No comments:

Post a Comment