Friday, December 31, 2010

And So It Goes...

The night before the epic 2010 ends, I'm sitting in my kitchen at 5.38pm, unwashed, wrapped in the warmest bathrobe known to man with my homegirl Corinne Bailey Rae serenading me quietly from MacMilliene's speakers and I'm ready to bid 2010 a merry farewell. It has been a great year in many ways, sooo many blessings in the last 12 months, soooo many significant changes and most importantly, soooo much growth has gone on in my life.

I believe I can confidently say 2010 finds me at her careful conclusion, a better woman that I was at her cantankerous commencement. I think this is how all our years ought to be measured regardless of the challenges faced duringn the year; the ability to exit triumphant come December, is the determinant of A Good Year.

Ladies and Zestlemen, I had a great year!

With all the learning and growth as a woman, a person, 2010 brought, I can't wait for 2011 The 'Doing' Year. Less Talk, More Work.

Oh, and in 2011 I am going to be happy every single...I'll start everyday with a smile...no, a grin...hell, I'm already practicing now! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment