Sunday, July 5, 2009

:-(

My laptop is looking for my trouble.... with a torch light.... Riddle me this Batman*, why is my laptop refusing to come on??!

I called H.P and some Indians at the other end(??!??!!)told me there's nothing they can do for me because I'm past the 1year warranty mark *blank stare*....I almost released my inner Shaniqua....more on that later, I'm too sad to even crack any jokes.

...Seriously the devil is a bloody liar(yes, I took it there), at this crucial point in time, should my laptop really be dying??!*insert saddest faced emoticon available*

Dear God,I'm asking you to please make tomorrow a better day.Amen.Goonight!
P.s;Don't sleep oh!

*crunktastical.net

1 comment:

  1. sorry my love hopefully this will cheer u up!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSVkGwxdazQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete