Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THIS foolishness right here.....

So when I speak about Oakland as the place where decency goes to die, everyone thinks I'm taking the piss.....Urban jury, I invite you bear witness to this unadulterated foolishness displayed by grown ass folk.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJSyKiLVh4s
[Ok the video has been removed but id you so desire, type in 'Oakland Salon Fight' on google/You Tube and cringe at middle aged women shamelessly wrestling]....

...And all because of some kneegroe...some broke-ass, sperm-spreading-numerous-babymama-having, lotion-immune-probably-ashy, kool-aid sipping, durag-and-Timbs-wearing kneegroe. Just plain NASTYdamus!

How do I know the man in question is all these things? Our wise forefathers say "If you lie with dogs, you will get up with fleas." Thats why the mantra of flea-infested women remains "ALL MEN ARE DOGS!!"

LOL! I really have no idea what the last sentence means but it was fun to write. OK, my Evidence book won't read itself. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment